Before we bring you another alert, we would like to make some few points to you:
The reason why FastMovingStock is always bringing you winners is because we have a team comprised of veteran traders, retired brokers, and writers that personally look into the detailed information of the companies we profiled, insuring that the company we are presenting to you would produce some gains. Our main goal is to educate you about the company we present to you. Before we send out our newsletter, here are a couple of things that we take into consideration. But before I start, I would like to point out that penny stocks (stocks trading less than 5 dollars/share) are a very risky investment. However, if you know what you are doing and put some time into it, you could double your investment within days!
1. We look into the company’s SEC filing and recent news for some major development. A great news headline can have a significant impact on the PPS of the stock.
2. Next, we look at how sound the stock is. Price-to-Earnings Ratio, or P-E, is the price of a share divided by the earnings per share of the stock. It is a good indicator of how valuable the stock is to investors. It shows roughly how much each investor pays per share for the profit generated by the company. P/E is one of the most common indicators in the trading world.
3. Then we move to the stock chart to see which direction is the trend is headed, either Bearish or bullish, to know which way we plan on going with the stock.
4. Sometimes we use PEG. This stands for Price/Earnings/Growth. We are looking for penny stocks with a low PEG as well as a high P/E. To find the PEG, we divide the P-E by the analysts' projected earnings per share over the next 3 or 5 years. A low PEG means the company has great potential for growth and thus the stock will have a good chance of going up over the long term.
5. The float of the stock does matter. The float is the total number of shares publicly owned and available for trading. Restricted shares are not included in the total number of shares available or "float" If a Company has 20 million total shares and 2 million of them are restricted shares the total float would be 18 million.
We have used these points with many of our stock picks. Here are the results of our last 4 picks:
May 18th 2012 GNXP 380% in a single day: http://hosted-p0.vresp.com/924311/6b1a9f0040/ARCHIVE
May 22nd VRAL 80% http://hosted-p0.vresp.com/924311/1e5a073f3b/ARCHIVE
May 23rd CBYI 100% http://hosted-p0.vresp.com/924311/47d3f72e6c/ARCHIVE
May 24th BRWC 142% http://hosted-p0.vresp.com/924311/d7baa8fd6b/ARCHIVE
Currently, we are looking at a very low sub penny play. As soon as it is confirmed, we will send out a full company profile on it. So stay tuned!
Please Read carefully before buying any stock. www.fastmovingstock.com has a no tolerance spam policy, we will not sell or re distribute your email to any third party.
If applicable, please also unsubscribe from the newsletter using the link at the bottom of the email if you no longer wish to receive our emails. We only send our newsletters to opt-in members. Verify all claims and do your own due diligence. www.fastmovingstock.comprofiles are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. www.fastmovingstock.com is not offering securities for sale. An offer to buy or sell can be made only with accompanying disclosure documents and only in the states and provinces for which they are approved. All statements and expressions are the sole opinion of the editor and are subject to change without notice. www.fastmovingstock.com is not liable for any investment decisions by its readers or subscribers. It is strongly recommended that any purchase or sale decision be discussed with a financial adviser, or a broker-dealer, or a member of any financial regulatory bodies.
The information contained herein has been provided as an information service only. The accuracy or completeness of the information is not warranted and is only as reliable as the sources from which it was obtained. It should be understood there is no guarantee that past performance will be indicative of future results. Investors are cautioned that they may lose all or a portion of their investment in this or any other company.
Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated.www.fastmovingstock.com services are often paid for using free-trading shares. Www.fastmovingstock.com may be selling shares of stock at the same time the profile is being disseminated to potential investors; this should be viewed as a definite conflict of interest and as such, the reader should take this into consideration.
Read full disclaimer at http://www.fastmovingstock.com/disclaimer/
Fast Moving Stock does not own any shares or plan to get a position(s) in the company(s) anytime soon. Moreover, we have not been compensated for the posting of this article/report/analysis, as this is just an opinion of our writer/contributor. Not recommandation to buy or sell any stocks Read full